- Terms and Conditions
“Soft toys with soul and from the heart”
Terms and Conditions: (is in force for 25.12.2014)
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean the following:
Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit not being a legal person, to whom special provisions grant legal capacity, who places an Order within the Store;
Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
Terms and Conditions – these Regulations for the provision of services by electronic means within agamartin.com online store;
Online Store (Store) – an Internet service through which the Customer can place Orders;
Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
Act on Consumer Rights – Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
Act on Rendering Electronic Services – Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
Order – a declaration of the Customer’s will, aiming directly to conclude the Sales Agreement, which specifies in particular the type and number of Goods.
1. These Terms and Conditions specify the principles of using the MARI DOLLS store owned by INMART S.C.
2. These Terms and Conditions are regulations, mentioned in Article 8 of the Act on rendering services by electronic means.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall in particular determine:
- conditions and principles for placing orders electronically within the Online Store;
- principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided within the Online Store.
4. The use of the Online Store is possible provided that IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: device with Internet access.
5. In order to use the Online Store, the Customer should obtain access to a computer stand or a terminal device with Internet access on its own.
6. In accordance with the binding legal regulations INMART S.C. reserves the right to limit provision of services through the Online Store to persons over 18 years of age. In such a case, potential Customer shall be notified of the above.
Principles of using the Online Store
1. The Customer may place an order after becoming familiar with these Terms and Conditions and accepting them.
2. In order to ensure the security of messages and data transmission in connection with the services provided within the Website, the Online Store shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of threat to the security of provided services, in particular measures to prevent collection and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data provided over the Internet.
2. The Customer shall in particular be obliged to:
- not provide or transmit content that is prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defames or infringes on the personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Store in a manner that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- refrain from taking any action, such as sending or placing on the Store unsolicited commercial information (spam),
- use the Online Store in a manner that is not burdensome for other Customers,
- use the Internet Shop in a manner consistent with the provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
Procedure for conclusion of the Sales Agreement
Selection of ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
During the process of placing the Order – until the moment of pressing the button confirming that the Order has been placed – the Customer has a possibility to modify entered data and to select the Goods. In order to do so, it is necessary to follow displayed information to the Customer, as well as information available on the website.
After the Customer has provided all the necessary information, a summary of the Order will be displayed. The summary of Order shall contain, among others, a description of selected goods or services, the total price and all other costs.
In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the contents of these Terms and Conditions, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming that the Order has been placed.
Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s website constitutes an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the Order by the Customer constitutes a declaration of will to conclude the Sales Agreement, in accordance with provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
The Agreement shall be deemed concluded when the Customer Order is received by the Online Store’s IT system, provided that the Order complies with these Terms and Conditions. After conclusion of the Agreement, the Customer receives an e-mail with confirmation of all important elements of the Order.
The Sales Agreement is concluded in Polish language, the content of which is compliant with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Delivery of Goods shall be made to address indicated by the Customer during placement of the Order in 3-5 working days.
2. Delivery of ordered Goods is carried out by Polish Post Office.
The order data and general Terms and Conditions (sales regulations) shall be preserved, secured and made available by e-mail. For safety reasons, order data is not available online.
Prices and methods of payment
1. Prices of Goods are given in PLN and EUR, GBP, USD and include all components, including VAT (with emphasis on the rate) and any other components.
2. The Customer has a possibility to pay the price by PRZELEWY24 or PayPal payment system ( PayPal address is firstname.lastname@example.org )
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this Agreement within a period of 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the date on which you took possession of products.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us at email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from this Agreement by clearly worded statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send us a notice regarding the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (with exception of the additional costs arising from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days after we are informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this Agreement. We will process your refund using the same means of payment for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of refund.
Customer complaints concerning Goods
1. INMART S.C. as a seller shall be liable to the Customer being a consumer as defined in Article 22 of the Civil Code, by virtue of warranty for defects in the scope specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Article 556 and Article 556-556 of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints, resulting from violation of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law, or on the basis of these Terms and Conditions, should be directed to: INMART S.C. Potr Wojda, Marcin Troka at Angielska Grobla 7E/37, 80-756 Gdańsk, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org NIP: 583-319-21-15
3. INMART S.C. undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer in this period, when the complaint will be considered.
Complaints concerning the provision of services by electronic means
1. INMART S.C. takes actions in order to ensure the fully proper functioning of the Store, to the extent resulting from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable period of time any irregularities reported by the Customers.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of service of the Internet Store.
3. In a complaint, the Customer should provide his name, address for correspondence, type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of Store.
4. INMART S.C. undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer in this period, when the complaint will be considered.
Complaints concerning the provision of services by electronic means
1. Any disputes arising between INMART S.C. and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Civil Code shall be settled by the courts having jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Resolution of any disputes arising between INMART S.C. and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of INMART S.C.
3. In matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on rendering electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
The goods are shipped by Poczta Polska (the Polish Post Office).
The cost of delivery in Poland is PLN 10. In other countries from 60 zł to 150 zł.
FREE DELIVERY FROM 399 PLN!
We do not provide option cash on delivery payments.
Payment and dispatch information:
1. The goods are shipped within 3-5 working days depending on the stock. In case of exceeding them, the customer is informed about this fact and has a possibility to cancel the purchase.
2. Orders under the PayPal option will be accepted for execution once they are authorized by the system ( PayPal address is email@example.com )